I'm a smart and very digitally engaging journalist, writer, web designer, and Internet marketer with a strong track record of delivering results that clients are thrilled with!
Contributor at CCN (My author's page). living in Nashville, Tennessee since 2018. Roving editor for the Independent Voter Network since 2013. Contributor at CryptoPotato.
Five of the best articles I've ever written:
Warning of massive "froth" in stock market valuations in Jan 2020 just weeks before the most dramatic crash in equities valuations in history:
‘Buffett Indicator’ Warns Stocks Doomed for Worse Crash Than 2008
Warning again at the end of January, very early on in the coronavirus pandemic, that the unfolding global health crisis would devastate the stock market:
WHO Coronavirus Emergency Could Devastate The Stock Market
Applying research from leading experts on cultic groups, I showed in 2018 how much America's political parties (both of them) have in common with cults:
12 Ways Political Parties Are No Different Than Cults
In 2018, using the economic principle of demand elasticity, I examined the competing claims of the controversial and confusing California Ballot Proposition 8 to regulate the price of kidney dialysis. I argued the proposition's opponents made valid arguments about shortages and longer wait times. The measure was defeated by voters on election day.
The Basic Economics of California's Prop 8 (Dialysis Pricing 2018)
In May 2020, after author J. K. Rowling asked Twitter to explain Bitcoin to her, I wrote an article explaining it in terms of the Harry Potter universe.
Dear J.K. Rowling, Bitcoin Is Just Like Harry Potter
After earning my Bachelors of Business Administration in 2009, majoring in Entrepreneurship at Belmont University in Nashville, TN:
1. I created, promoted, and wrote all the web page copy for an online fundraiser that raised $50,000 in one day for a US Senate candidate's exploratory committee in 2009. (He's currently a US Senator.)
2. I was accepted for the highest paying internship in Washington DC in 2010, writing for a youth activism non-profit to raise traffic to their website and increase their donations.
3. From 2010 - 2012 I wrote viral articles that got a ton of social media shares for a 501(c)3 non-profit in San Diego on a WordPress-based website. I published 111 articles for them in 2012.
They had a combined total of 38,049 Facebook Likes, 2,392 tweets, and 1497 comments. That averages to 343 Facebook Likes, 22 tweets, and 13 comments per article.
4. In 2013 I designed a website for a local group of four Nashville physicians with seven locations and wrote all the copy, headlines, and HTML elements for the website with the goal of Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
As of 2017 they still rank #1 on Google for the service they provide if you do a search in the greater Nashville Metropolitan area.
5. In 2013 I also wrote five viral articles for a Brooklyn, New York-based media company that averaged 12,026 views and 7599 social media shares per article (one of them was tweeted by a Grammy award winning rock musician and an Academy Award winning documentary maker in the same day).
6. In 2016 - 2017, I wrote nine articles for a Quebec-based media company with a combined total of 391K views, averaging to 43,000 views per article.
7. From 2017 - 2019 I earned $10,000+ on UpWork writing freelance articles for clients ranging in topic from political news and op eds, to email list newsletters about private placement real estate investments for high net worth investors, to cryptocurrency, to the cannabis industry, to blog posts for local business professionals that included cosmetic surgeons, dentists, patio pavers, kitchen and bathroom remodelers, plumbers, and travel agents.
8. In 2019 I wrote a professional 2x daily column for the largest cryptocurrency news website by traffic in the world, covering cryptocurrency, financial technology, stock market news, Silicon Valley news, and political op eds.
Hire Wesley Messamore on Upwork.
Hire Wesley Messamore on NDash.
Wesley Messamore on Medium.
Wesley Messamore's articles on PolicyMic.
Wesley Messamore's BlogTalk Radio.